Asus Blue Cave router
Asus is launching a new router named Blue Cave router with all new design. You will see a big hole in the centre of the router and that is basically for insulation among internal antennas. A new feature is also there called Family overview. This is used to monitor and control the router from a mobile device or remote device. The Wifi provided by this router gives you lag free internet access. Ai Protection is also there to protect your system from internet attacks. The app allows you to view the network usage, every time a new device is added to the network; it will provide you a notification. Even when the Ai Protection detects something malicious coming from the internet, it will give you a notification automatically. The launch date is not final yet.
Asus router login
Whether you want to setup the router for the first time or you want to change the password, you need to open the Asus login page to get into the setup page of the router or we can say the configuration page of the router. Follow the steps given below to setup or change the settings of your Asus router.
- Connect your computer and Asus router. You can do so by using an Ethernet cable or you can also connect them wirelessly. Here, we have connected them using the Ethernet cable.
- Launch a browser. You can use Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Safari. In the address bar of the browser, type the default IP or domain name to access the Asus router login
- Default IP: 192.168.1.1.
- Default web address: http://asus.router.com.
- Hit the Enter key on your keyboard. Asus router sign in window displays in front of you. Enter Asus router username and password. See the default username and password on the product label and the product label is on the bottom of the router.
- You have now entered into the setup page of the router if you are setting it up for the first time. You will see some instructions on the screen. But if you have already done the setup and now wants to change the settings of the router then do it by browsing different sections of the menu.
The setup is finished after following the instruction. If you are doing the settings then change what you want and save the settings. Log out from the http //router.asus.com login window.
If you are unable to setup the Asus router then you can try the soft reset as well as hard reset to again start the setup process from the initial stage.
Soft reset process for the Asus router
Hard reset process for the Asus router
Troubleshoot IP connection Issue
Other problems you might get with your Asus router
- Not secured network
- Asus router setup issue
- There is yellow light on the status LED
- No internet access after the successful setup of the Asus router
- Asus login window not opening
You can get any other issue rather than those mentioned above. If you have some technical knowledge then you can find a solution. Otherwise, you need help of someone who knows about the routers and modems. Every router has different setup process, different issues can arrive while their setup. You can take help from our team as our team is having experience in solving these types of issues. Our members will stay connected to you till the problem gets resolved completely. You can contact them via toll free number or chat with the experts via the live chat window.
Here Are the Issue That Need Professional Advice
- Asus wireless router, router.asus.com, http// router.asus.com
- Asus setup, router.asus.com, http// router.asus.com
- Asus RT-AC68U, http// router.asus.com,
- Asus router setup, http// router.asus.com, router.asus.com
- Asus login, router.asus.com, http// router.asus.com
- Asus router login, http// router.asus.com, router.asus.com
- Log into my router asus, router.asus.com, http// router.asus.com
- Access Asus router login page, http// router.asus.com, router.asus.com
- How to log into my router asus, router.asus.com, http// router.asus.com