Asus Rapture GT-AX11000 Gaming Router Setup
The Asus Rapture AX11000 is the first Wi-Fi 6 router. Today, we explain you the process of the Asus Rapture GT-AX11000 Gaming router setup. Just look at some amazing features and performance of this router. The Asus GT-AX11000 WiFi Gaming Router comes with enormous bandwidth capacity, with an advanced Wi-Fi architecture, and with an emphasis on gaming features. The performance of Asus AX11000 works well at close range. If you are looking for high Wi-Fi speed, the Asus GT-AX11000 should be on your wish list.
This router includes Broadcom’s Wi-Fi chip that has a quad-core 1.8 GHz processor, 1GB of RAM and 256MB of space for settings. Asus Rapture GT-AX11000 router has a pair of USB 3.0 connectors. It is used to connect the external hard drive or printer to the router for network use. 4×4 MU MIMO, QoS security, and parental controls are some of the multiple smart features included in the router. The Asus GT- AX11000 uses the latest Wi-Fi 6 to broadcast on one 2.4 GHz band and two 5 GHz bands. The Asus router AX11000 setup and configuration is very easy. You can use either the App or connect directly via www.router.asus.com.
How to configure the Asus Router AX11000?
Follow the below steps to complete the Asus Router AX11000 Setup:
- First of all, connect the Ethernet cable from the cable modem to the WAN port on your Asus router.
- Now, connect the Ethernet cable from any one of the LAN ports to your PC.
- Now, connect the power adapter into the router’s DCIN port and to the wall outlet.
- Press the power button placed on the back side of your ASUS router to turn it on.
Asus Rapture GT-AX11000 Gaming Router setup Instructions
Once all the devices are connected and the router is switched on, the next step would be to configure your Asus GT-AX11000 WiFi Gaming Router. Have a look at the steps given below:
- Open the web browser on your PC and type the default web address of the ASUS router into its address bar i.e. www.router.asus.com. Press Enter to access the Asus Router AX11000 Login.
- Now, enter the default username and password of Asus ROG Rapture AX11000.
Default username: admin
Default password: admin
- Next, click Login and you will see the Quick Internet Setup page.
- The QIS guides you in quickly setting up your Internet Connection.
- Now, assign the wireless network name and password. Click ‘Apply’.
- you can connect your computer or other devices to the wireless network after completing QIS.
- You can configure multiple settings of your Asus device using its web GUI.
So this was all about the Asus Rapture GT-AX11000 Gaming Router setup. This is a router ready for heavy use in a multi-device household. If you need more information on Asus router ax11000 setup, Asus router ax11000 login, or many more, you can get in touch with us. All you need to just call us at our toll-free no or chat live through a live chat window.