Table of Contents
Setting up the parental controls for Asus router will help you to block all the websites and web traffic you want to block for your home network. Parental controls are the best possible solutions for your worries regarding the unwanted web access for your home network. In this blog, we are going to explain the parental control settings for your Asus router but if you need any kind of help regarding settings up your Asus router, you can contact us any time you want.
Steps for Configuring the Parental Controls for Asus Router
- First of all, you will need to access the Asus router login page using http://router.asus.com address.
- After that, go for the “General” option.
- Then, select the “Parental Control” button.
- You will need to select the client for which you want to perform the parental control settings.
- You will need to click on the “+” or “-“option if you want to add or delete the user account.
- Under the “Time Management” tab, you can setup the time you want to allow for the user you have selected.
- Simply click on the “OK” button.
- To save all the settings you have made, click on the “Apply” button.
These are the simple steps for making the Asus router parental controls. If you need any help regarding Asus router parental control settings, you are always welcome to contact us for help. We are available to help you any time you need help regarding Asus router login router Asus com login, router Asus login, Asus login router, Asus wireless router login, login Asus router, forgot Asus router login, Asus router login rt ac68u, Asus router login rt ac66u, Asus login router, Asus router login rt n66u, Asus router ip login, Asus router admin login, login Asus router rt n66u, Asus router login rt ac66r, Asus router rt n56u login, Asus n900 router login or http://router.asus.com