There are many advance and small issues you can face working with Asus routers. Many advance errors like parental controls, login details issues and advance configurations issues can get resolved by reading the online documentations but there are some small issues you can struggle with while working with the Asus router. One such issue is, LED light issues for Asus router. We are going to explain the troubleshooting tips you can try if you are facing problems with LED lights for your Asus router.
Try These Steps if the LED for Asus is Not Glowing
- Make sure that your Asus router is receiving the power supply accurately.
- Make sure that you have enabled the “Radio Function” from the settings page.
- If the LED for Asus is not glowing, you have to make sure that firmware for the Asus router is updated for your Asus router.
- If still the LED for your Asus router is not glowing, you can try to restore the Asus router to the default settings.
- For resetting the Asus router, you can press and hold the reset button for few seconds and release it after few seconds.
These are the tips you can try if you are facing problems with your Asus router. If, even after trying all these tips, the LED for the Asus router is not glowing, you should make a call directly to router login support team. We are available to help you any time you need help regarding Asus router login router Asus com login, router Asus login, Asus login router, Asus wireless router login, login Asus router, forgot Asus router login, Asus router login rt ac68u, Asus router login rt ac66u, Asus login router, Asus router login rt n66u, Asus router ip login, Asus router admin login, login Asus router rt n66u, Asus router login rt ac66r, Asus router rt n56u login, Asus n900 router login or http://router.asus.com