Updating the firmware for Asus router will make sure that your Asus router will work accurately. Updating the Firmware for Asus router is very easy. We are going to explain the steps you will need to follow if you want to update the Firmware for Asus router.
Here are the Steps for Updating Firmware for your Asus Router
- First of all, you will need to download the latest Firmware available for your Asus router.
- You will now Unzip the downloaded file.
- Open the web browser and access the IP address 192.168.1.1
- You will get redirect to Asus Router Login page and you will need to fill the login user name and the password for accessing the Asus Configurations Page.
- The default user name and password for accessing the Asus router is “admin”.
- After successful login to the Asus Router Login page, go for the “Firmware Version” link.
- You will need to choose the firmware file you have just downloaded.
- After that, click on the “Upload” option.
- You will need to wait for few minutes until the Firmware updation completes.
After updating the firmware for your Asus router you have to reset your Asus router. Once the Asus router get restarted new Firmware update will be reflected to the Asus router. We are available to help you any time you need help regarding Asus router login router Asus com login, router Asus login, Asus login router, Asus wireless router login, login Asus router, forgot Asus router login, Asus router login rt ac68u, Asus router login rt ac66u, Asus login router, Asus router login rt n66u, Asus router ip login, Asus router admin login, login Asus router rt n66u, Asus router login rt ac66r, Asus router rt n56u login, Asus n900 router login or http://router.asus.com